Wednesday, April 18, 2012

MR LOL IN UR FA!!!! U SNIPED MY LEG. FAVRE!!! PLEASE JOIN MY PARTY!!!

!!!!|||good luck. dude sniped my leg haynesworth too with no response so far|||WHAT A DOUCHE TROLL|||gotta be fckin kidding me, he wont join, i offered him a reward too, what a diiiiccckkk!!|||his exact gamertag is- mr lol in ur fa|||


his exact gamertag is- mr lol in ur fa


dude im not giving you hell but come one look at his gt man no way hes a good a dude|||why would u be giving me hell? lol he sniped my card, i was dealing him to someone, people gotta faster man, annoying as hell|||I got fast sniped today as well...see sig.|||


why would u be giving me hell? lol he sniped my card, i was dealing him to someone, people gotta faster man, annoying as hell


my bad im not all there atm lol smoke trees! but i was just covering bases aint trying to stir up ish between legit people

No comments:

Post a Comment