Thursday, April 19, 2012

MY OFFER FOR ANY INSERT

i have:
leg peppers
leg bart scott
andre
woodson
gonzo
gates
clady
leg champ
mangold|||ill give u insert for andre|||sounds like a scam since he just said insert and not a player... just saying|||i dont care wat insert card i just want one dude|||well he doesnt have that many posts anyway so ill go first|||ya dis is my 2nd account forgot info for other|||unreal- your a * *, and u live on this game like its your life i see you talking on everyone's post im about to just call you josh looman you punk * *|||your a F*uking p*us*sy and ill kick ur A*ss|||let's give a bump for MUT's unsuccessful deals & his ridiculous offers.|||

unreal- your a * *, and u live on this game like its your life i see you talking on everyone's post im about to just call you josh looman you punk * *


i would actually love to see unreeaal take over for looman. maybe he would have given us another plat pack night, because we all knoe looman won't do it again. but it doesn't matter for me anymore i only have 10k left in coins.

And lay off of unreeaal, he is just trying to help people to avoid being scammed, I know it's helped me before, but of course he won't be of any help to a scammer like yourself.|||im not a scammer you idiot, i make 100k a year and have a job unlike this bum that eats mcdonalds and jacks off to elbow mac n cheese. hes a loser|||good for u making 100k a year. but i make more 100k in pure profit from each house my father and I make and sell. I help him in making houses and i go to high school at the same time, but still find time to play late at night and after school. and the kicker is that i only use one account and havn't spent any money. I spent all my coins but i still rock my 90ovr team that i really like to use and will gladly play anyone here.

And i am from canada so i dont do phone deals. lol, it's tough to find other canadians here.|||i sit at a desk so labor i do not do |||u sit at a desk? have fun with that. i have fun making houses because i can do whatever i want, and can play madden whenever i want a day off from work because i work with my dad. pretty awesome job for me.

good money don't work too hard but good money is all that matters to me. think of it this way, build a house in 5 months and you have 100k in profit, take a month off from working then go back to work, it's awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment