Saturday, April 21, 2012

Why is everyone offering so much for these inserts?

One cards isn't gonna make a whole team better. People trading 6/1 and sh*t is crazy yo! They're gonna be in a promo after this anyways I bet.|||I definitely understand paying a premium for them but some of these offers are lunacy, especially if they show up again in a future promo. Then again, everything new always has people paying through the nose for it before common sense takes over.|||yea i know ur rite but i just want him insert aso now. I just cant wait.. plus if i get him i wouldnt want any other card. my team isnt about getting all the good players. its about getting the best avaiable card of my favorite players. which are elite romo, elite AP, leg TO, Leg Ocho, and insert ASO.

favorite players:
1. AP
2. TO
3. ASO
4. Ocho
5. Romo/Brady|||I mean leg ASO is the only one so far that I'd want. But I see people offering 2 leg champs, AJ, Willis and more it's crazy leg champ is the same. If I pull one of these inserts I'm trading it as soon as I get it for these 10+ players/coins you people are offering.|||There are people with 97's and 98's as backups. So the only way to improve their team is to get these inserts. Inserts are extremely rare with significantly better stats. Supply and demand.|||All i know is the Leg Reed card smokes the gold card in almost every category.|||


All i know is the Leg Reed card smokes the gold card in almost every category.


yea and those 5 points of attributes will definitly be the deciding factor in a game....NOT|||Yeah no *.


But .... when the best (insert position) comes onto the market people want it. Every card that has dropped was the best at that certain position. Best WR, CB, TE, FS.

|||Yeah The way most people win games is by have 2leg champs 2 ASOs and running man coverage all day. I bet if you guys play with 93 < CBs you'll lose A LOT. Not everyone but most of you. Madden is ALL about how good yours DBs are..

No comments:

Post a Comment