Thursday, April 19, 2012

I just got 100 CHEM on my 92 ovr team just by messing around!

I basically just started switching guys in and out of the lineup and after a little working there it was--my 100 chem team! I don't even have a very good team, just apparently the right group of cards, uniforms, stadium, coaching and luck.|||im at 100chem 95ovr i was shocked to i dont have 2 many of the great players just the sameones everyone pulled durring bronze and ult weekend|||I did that the other night. Used my same cards but assigned different starters. Thought my overall would go down, but it didn't. My chem went from 76 to 94.

one of these days I will try it again and play a game to see if it makes any difference.|||its really not that tough to have 100 chem.

use different people for Kicker, Punter, and KOS, make your 3drb not anybody that starts on your team anywhere, do the same with kr and do the same with pr (kr and pr should not be the same) and LS|||i did that too a couple of weeks ago, now im at 97overall and 99 chem, i could have 100 chem a couple of different ways, but id rather have my favorite players on the field

it was surprisingly easy to bring the chem up, it was in the 60s before, i just got a couple more of my fav players and got new KR, PR, P, LS, and 3DRB|||oh yeah, use a diff LS then anybody else that's on your team.

My team is currently 98 skill, 100 chem... cant quite get it to 99 skill

No comments:

Post a Comment