Saturday, April 21, 2012

Taking offers on LEG MEGATRON PS3!!!

PM me with offers

I'm only going to move Mega for a huge offer.|||dont be shy, tell us what you want! i don't think anyone could blame you.|||ohhh he wants ALOTTT... its his card so i respect what ever he wants to do with it but ur going to have to get a * kit and consultation with a counseler after the deal.|||


ohhh he wants ALOTTT... its his card so i respect what ever he wants to do with it but ur going to have to get a * kit and consultatioin with a Lawyer after the deal.

Agreed. Lets just say I wouldn't do it I value my AJ way to much.....and hes the best wideout I have played with yet so I'll just stay with him.|||true true, i love Mega but i want to give someone the opportunity to sell the farm for him. not really my fault if they do.

I was hoping to get about 3 mil coin value for him

you wont need a * kit since the other party agrees to it.. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment